The St. Johns Area Community Fund helps seed and support new initiatives, programs and projects to advance our Fund’s mission to improve the quality of life in the St. Johns area. We are always looking for creative new projects to fund so please tell us your ideas!
Funding for qualifying projects is generally not available for current operating expenses or to aid individual community members. Proposals are accepted at any time.
To apply for a grant, send a proposal letter using the following guidelines to: SJACF, PO Box 33, St. Johns, MI 48879, or email to email@example.com. Proposals will be reviewed within 60 days of receipt.
The granting and local fund decision-making is done by our Board of Directors.
Grant Proposal Guidelines
Please submit a grant proposal letter that includes the following information:
* Group or individual requesting grant funds and appropriate contact information
* Purpose of the grant (one sentence only)
* Amount requested
* Total project cost
* Project beginning and ending dates
* Project Proposal -- Summarize the project: Describe who will benefit, the project’s goals, how the project will meet the goals, why you believe this is a good approach, and how you think the project fits the St. Johns Area Community Fund’s mission.
* Outcomes and Sustainability: How do you define success for your project? How will the project continue after start-up?